6/24/14

The Owl and the Pussycat



Hi there, remember me? I hope you're having a good summer, mine is off to a flying start. 
I'll just pop in here occasionally, but if you want to know about me on a regular basis, I seem to be more of an Instagram person . I don't know why ; less commitment, instant pictures, I kind of like documenting everyday things, processes and experiments. I don't even have a phone, so no pictures from "the field", but stop by and check it out! (follow the link in the sidebar).
As usual, summer is dominated by art camp, so check back for a look at the creative work of little people later this week.

The image below is my submission for the "nautical wall art"assignment this month.

It helped to have a story/poem to connect it too, my ideas were all over the place. I like the topic though, I'll be doing some more drawings in a "nautical vein".
Click here to see the other submissions in the bootcamp gallery - amazing stuff!

No comments: